Attention:

If you have time to read only one posting, click the following link to read the entry for the last day of our journey.


http://ontheroad6.blogspot.com/2013/10/day-59-th-trip-so-far-805-pm-saturday.html






Day 34, as it is happening, Richardson Highway and Tok Cut Off intersection

Col this morning and snow. They say a foot and a half by tomorrow. I'm getting out if here fast. Just enough gas to make it to next station miles and miles up the road.

Just had the most delicious salmon sandwich here (see photo). You can't miss the place, and I mean it. If you ever pass through here you have to try it. Freshly caught in the nearby stream. Leben and Erde get a dog biscuit.

Snow, rain and fog today. I just might go until I feel tired and then sleep in the Defender to save time that we can spend in Skagway tomorrow. Leben and Erde were there in 2001 and enjoyed themselves thoroughly, all at my expense.

My regular posting for today will follow later.

No comments: