Attention:

If you have time to read only one posting, click the following link to read the entry for the last day of our journey.


http://ontheroad6.blogspot.com/2013/10/day-59-th-trip-so-far-805-pm-saturday.html






Day 29, Thursday, September 12, DENALI at last, 6,922 miles, not countin the 8000 from part 1.

At last, Denali.  Probably no Internet for next our days or so.

I still owe the blog my posting on the experience on the Dalton.  Coming after Denali.  In the meantime, read about the Dalton here.

Also, I have another story about the attendant at Tanana camp in Fairbanks, where I stayed.  She not only outdid Miss Killarney,  but anyone I met in my life. You'll like this story.  Comin soon after Denali, too.

We're off to Denali.  Truth is, I never thought we would make it this far, but we did.



Ed
907-888-8693 cell

No comments: