Attention:

If you have time to read only one posting, click the following link to read the entry for the last day of our journey.


http://ontheroad6.blogspot.com/2013/10/day-59-th-trip-so-far-805-pm-saturday.html






Leben at Dean and Deluca

On Sunday mornings, I usually head down to Dean and Deluca with my dogs for a few hours.  I used to go there to read the Times and Post, but it seems that I get very little reading done these days there as my time is spent  in conversation with friends or passers-by interested in the dogs.  That does not matter much any more as my real pupose these days is to let Leben sit there very alert the whole time just looking around, as his sister (seen in the background to the left and in an earlier photo) sleeps.  Soon, the routine will change dramatically for them as we get on the road, I hope for the better.


No comments: